The Baldwin Story
The Baldwin Team: Leaders in our Profession
At Baldwin Properties we believe in giving back to our profession through service and leadership. Company President Lou Baldwin is a Past President of the 32,000 member North Carolina Association of Realtors (NCAR). Lou’s service at NCAR has included chairing the Executive Committee, the Board of Directors, the Leadership Team, the Strategic Planning Committee, the Legislative Committee, the Issues Mobilization Committee and the Presidential Advisory Committee on Issues Mobilization.
Lou currently serves on the Board of Directors of the 1 million member National Association of Realtors (NAR). Lou also serves on NAR's Realtor Party member Involvement Committee and the Convention Committee. In the past he has served on the Realtor Political Involvement Committee, the Broker Involvement Council and the Strategic Thinking Advisory Committee. Lou serves as the National Association of Realtor’s Federal Political Coordinator (FPC), the Association’s primary liaison to United States Senator Richard Burr.
Lou is also a Past-Chairman and Governor of NCAR’s Property Management Division, past–President of the Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors and past-Chairman of the Property Management Division of the Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors.
Lou has been recognized for his service to the real estate profession with a number of awards:
- Named as a "Triad Mover and Shaker" by Business Leader Media, 2010
- Named as a "Top 50 Triad Entrepreneur" by Business Leader Media, 2010
- Named one of the “50 Most Influential People in the Triad” by the Business Journal, 2004
- “40 Leaders under 40" in the Triad, 2003 by The Business Journal
- “Outstanding Young Leaders Award” presented by The Winston-Salem Jaycees, 2004
- Recognized by the North Carolina Association of Realtors with:
- Regional Service Award (2008)
- Federal Political Coordinator of the Year Award (2008)
- Named the 2001 REALTOR OF THE YEAR by the Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors (WSRAR)
- Also recognized by the Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors with:
- WSRAR Property Management Division's "President's Award" (2012)
- A.R. Tuttle Memorial Award (2007)
- D. June Dinkins Political Affairs Award, (2000)
- President's Award (1999)
- Citizenship Award (1998)
- Property Manager of the Year Award (1997)
Randy Honeycutt has served the Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors as Chairman of its Property Management Division and was named Property Manager of the Year in 1996. Randy served as Chairman the North Carolina Association of Realtors Property Management Division as a past Governor, Vice Chairman, Chairman and Honorary Governor.
Mark Thompson is a Past Chairman of the Property Management Division of the Winston- Salem Regional Association of Realtors. Mark was named Property Manager of the Year in 2008.
Jason Morris has been a REALTOR, member of the Winston-Salem Regional Association of REALTORS, and the Property Management Division(PMD) of the Winston-Salem Association of REALTORS since 2007. Jason served on the Board of Directors of PMD 2012 – 2014 and is the 2015 Treasurer. Jason was named Property Manager of Year in 2014 by the Winston-Salem Regional Association of Realtors.